Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yeeehaaa!



On a scrapping roll today. These layouts I either started on the weekend or today, and finished today. Got another half one done today too but can't decide on the final version so I'll have to keep going back to it for a while I think.

Got a parcel today from SO of new Scenic route (Hampton) and Junkitz papers...I'm loving them. The new Junkitz Laguna Guy is so me!! I often wonder if anyone else buys the papers I like cos I never see any pages with them. Oh well. I'm probably helping out the retailers buying all the stuff no one else likes. I have so many blue and green papers and all my layouts seem in those colours atm. I guess it's just a phase!!!

Got friends coming tonight to scrap. Trying to make it a regular Thurs night thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who hoooooooo you are on a roll!! Go Sandra.....very productive indeed. Love the layouts and how you are embracing pattern paper. I am still learning how to embrace that.

Roo said...

Cool lo's. Like the caught on camera one with the circles.

Anonymous said...

Cool ... how productive you are being!! Love the circles and the greens and large font titles.

Penny said...

I have lots of green papers too - can't help myself! LOL!