Wednesday, September 13, 2006

More scrapping...



..and man, am I enjoying it. Have been trying to decide what to do with these pages for ages so sat down today and just finished them. Feels great!! I'm so enjoying just randomly scrapping whatever photos I feel like.

I am so regretting not discovering scrapping when my kids were younger. I'd have taken so many more photos and been wiser with the ones I took. 'Now I'm 3' being a case in point....I have 3 photos of Elliot's 3rd birthday...2 of the cake and one of me waving my arms around. LOL So many events and special moments of my childrens lives I don't have any photo's for. I plan on doing some photoless layouts (probably quite a few eventually)
Ciao

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

photoless layouts rock too Sandra!! Love the three layout. Looks like some great memories there. I am really nosey what is that first layout about?

Sandra said...

For a couple of years DH ran a huge youth centre (called the Atomic Centre)that was like a big indoor skateboarding place with playstations and stuff. Our eldest son used to hang out there a lot...skateboarding. All my boys had some birthday parties there too at various stages. Olly loved biking there too. I have 0 photos of my boys there...but some skate and bike photos from there so I scrapped them.

Michelle said...

Wow your on a roll too aint unemployment grand! That is until the bills roll in :P

Ilka said...

Thats such a cool LO!
I reckon the photoless LO can be rather fun to do. No restrictions to any colours because of photos etc. And as you know what stories to tell it will be great to relive them in your mind before you scrap them:)

Anonymous said...

love the atomic centre layout ... looks so much fun! and here's a vote for photo-free layouts (because I think it's the story that's important ... if you have a photo, that's fine but if you don't ... record the story)

Lynda said...

Go Sandra, you really are getting some scrapping done! I hear you on not having the photos you want, would love to see what you do with the photoless layouts.

Penny said...

Yep - the story is important too. Even when you don't have physical photos, you've got the ones in your memory that a story can bring to the fore.

Mel said...

I discovered scrapping when my Elliot was only a few months old but I still have less photos of him than I do of Caitlin when she was little. But I think I've jotted down more stories about him (like the stuff on my blog.

Anyway the Bananas in PJs cake tells me heaps - you made/bought that for him? - you must love him!