Sunday, September 17, 2006

Aaargghhh....

..I missed posting yesterday. How did that happen? Yesterday I had lots of teenagers in my kitchen, I made buns and muffins, I ran them endlessly to trainings and I even managed to fit in an afternoon with friends. I like feeling like a busy mother again. Now my family is older and some have moved out, I miss the busyness of family life. It's nice to have that back sometimes.

Just to clarify, the photos in my previous post are of the dog we had a number of years ago. He passed away about 7 years ago now (he was 9.5) For the past 5 years we have had the 'lovely Labrador' Java and I better post a pic of him or his (rather chunky) nose will be out of joint.

Have a lovely Sunday

Ciao

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AwwwJave looks cute too. Wilbur though still looked like he needed a jacket lol. Although I do imagine in summer he appreciated being shorn. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself yesterday Sandra.

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great day yesterday nothing like a houseful of teens to make you feel alive.

Jane said...

thanks for giving me a happy insight of the times to come re the teenage boys, Sandra! Java is soooo gorgeous give him a scratch behind the ears from me !

Penny said...

Java looks like a sweetie too :)