Thursday, September 07, 2006

Waylaid plans...

I go to bed last night thinking..."no appointments, housework up-to-date, job application started....might treat myself to an all day scrapping day" This morning a friend rings..."can I come and show you my scrapping" (of course), I notice a video waiting to be viewed for a student I am supervising tomorrow, I realise I am busy all weekend and won't have time to work on said job application.
Berry muffins now in oven for friend, 1st espresso brewed for the day, blogging done...now to squeeze scrapping in between what else I need to do today. Oh well. My plans are slightly waylaid.

Ciao

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Enjoy your scrapping day - yum, those muffins sound good!

Anonymous said...

beryyyyyyyyyyy muffins yummmmy. was this the friend that you showed how to scrap a few weeks back? How exciting!!

Kirsty said...

I've just been catching up with all your blogging news. What a huge house you have. We're all cramped up in a 2 bedroom house! I might have to check out this flylady - sounds like the encouragement I need to keep my house clean - would rather scrap any day! lol