Monday, July 31, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Janine and I've not done this before so here goes...

4 jobs I've had - Physio, Gym Instruactor, Developmental Therapist, Family Counsellor

4 Movies I could watch over and over - Erin Brokovitch (?sp), Notting Hill, Pretty Woman, My Best Friends Wedding...in fact, any sap with Julia Roberts in.

4 TV Shows - Not watching any at present. Enjoy NZ programs

4 Fav foods - Potato chips, hot chips, wedges and french fries (detecting a theme???)

4 tunes I play in my head - Can't think of one at the moment. Enjoy Eva Cassidy and Jack Johnson

4 Websites I visit daily - SO, KS, lots of blogs and ITV (I follow Corrie St in England on the net)

4 Best scrapbooking lines - Scenic Route, Queen & Co, Junkitz, Basic Grey

I tag anyone who reads this who hasn't shared this info before....go on...be honest!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading that Sandra. I love Eva's music. I love potatoes too, they are so versitile. Hows the "me time" going? I will be thinking of you on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Love potatoes eh! me too ... which is why I avoid all those diets that suggest *no carbohydrates* ... well, I avoid diets actually!! lol