Sunday, July 09, 2006

Up early...


It's 5.59 am on a Sunday and here I am on the computer. Just picked DS up from his mates and took him to work. Looked like he'd only just gone to bed...he has to last till 1pm and then he can crash. Hope he learns soon that parties and 6am starts don't work that well together.
Here's the last in the series of photos of me. I'm 21! I have pic of me with (really, really) short hair somewhere that I will upload sometime to prove it hasn't always been long.

Here is a layout I did for another SO challenge. I wanted to make this one busy and girly. Loved it to start with but not so much now. If you notice I am using lace, it's because I was given a HUGE bagful a few years ago and I'm finally sorting it out. I hope to package some of it up into small parcels and give it away...watch this space and the forums for details.

On the 'sort out the home front' I've still got 6 windows to do coz I've run out of CRC but will replenish and keep going. I'm currently painting windowsills, scotia and doors (and a desk) in DS's room. He's gone flatting (again) and they were a dark grey. I'm trying to lighten the room up a bit witthout having to do the whole walls. Hope to finish this job today so DH and I can move in there so I can start on the room we are currently in.

Anyway......off to surf Trade Me
See ya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Sandra, lol I am sure a few more years of parties and early starts will start to sink in eventually lol

Love the photo of you.

I have been looking through the few I have on me to upload later tonight. I want to do a collage thingy of several photos.

Also trying to find the photo of me with my gollywog perm....oh it was tragic.

So why are you not happy with the layout? How did the Trade me surfing go? Far out your windows must be sparkling by now.....

Don;t spose you want to do ours? lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra ... how's the TM surfing working out? Congrats for posting your *before* photos and good luck with those windows and painting the trims. Just think how it will look once it's all finished: fabbo!

Unknown said...

I like the way you used the lace on that layout its looks good I have a friend wanting to use something similar I will send her to look on your blog.

Lara said...

great lo - love the pinks & girlyness of it - you certainly met your own challenge. You should be happy with it! Love the pics of you younger TFS