Thursday, August 03, 2006

Yay...something finished


Well, I've made swap pins and they are finished. They look so cute all lined up in their container. Now to pluck up the courage to swap/give them away. If you read my blog and you're going to CC06 please find me and ask if you'd like one!!!

I'm slowly getting sorted with my photos/journalling/homework. I'm pretty much of the opinion that if I don't get it done I'll just do everything without it and do it later. I'll still be in the class, right?!!
My timetable is:
Fri 8.30 - Perspectives 11 - Imagine the Possibilities
Sat 1.30 Fav photos 3.45 - Relax-Just doodle it
Sun 11 - Stitch it, Bead it 1.30 - Today You

Am thinking of Kiwiscraps shopping on Fri afternoon and taking a train out to Petone to check out Scrapbook Central on Sat morning. Or I might add on one of Nic's classes if there is room. Need to decide on that soon, but I'm happy with what I'm doing.
If you are in any of those classes and read this, please say Hi. (I'm the shy one with the glasses)

Got the 'Dear John' letter about the job today...never mind, just means I can't spend wildly @ CC06 and can't buty new clothes. Will keep looking.

Cheers
Sandra

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Lovin your swap pins Sandra, I wanna swap with you! Hey we are in the same first class too, so keep an eye out for me too!

Unknown said...

Well done on the swap pins Sandra I am battling the urge to make any but we shall see.

Anonymous said...

Love the pins Sandra. I am not in any of your classes but I will look out for you, please save me a swap pin. Pffft at the Dear John letter!!!

Donna said...

I'm not going to CC or I would definately swap pins!!
At least you will be there. Hope you have a blast.
Good luck with the job hunting.

Anonymous said...

Love the swap pins! I will see you there: dare you to offer your swap pin to someone new and forget you're shy.
I'm not doing ANY classes at 8:30am(!!) so I'll have to look out for you in the between-class crowds.

Andrea B said...

Sandra have a great time at CC. I kinda wish I had plucked up the courage to go now but the classes will be a but beyond me at the moment. Love the pins and I'm sure you'll swap many. Nevermind the Dear John letter, keep your chin up and you'll find something!

Yolande said...

Hey Sandra - we are in the first two classes together on Friday - YAHAY. And I will swap a pin with you IF I get mine made tonight!
Hey can't wait to see ya Thurs - watch out Wellington three of the BAYBABES will be hitting Wellington about 6:15! Roll on... hey an don't worry about being shy. Tag along with Eileen she's so NOT shy! hehehehe - we can both follow her OK