Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I should've been....

...writing up a report from an assessment I am currently going through. But today I did some scrapping instead.



This is my LO for the sketch challenge for SO. Simple but effective I think. I so wish my mother had recorded things like names of teachers when I was at primary school. Have lost motivation to do what I set out to do today so I've given up and will try again tomorrow. It is after all, another day.
I've posted this other LO before but I think it makes a neat contrast.

Mothers, enjoy your gorgeous, clean cut little boys. They grow up into this!!!

I love him to bits but.
Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of DS and the School one. Sandra you are a scrapping machine, go you.

You are creating some good work here!!

Marieke said...

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for stopping by on my blog. The prospect of my little boy growing up scares me! LOL. Mind you, anything to replace the monster of late would be good. Please tell me they outgrow it.

Anonymous said...

Haha, love them both! It's cute how you can see the boy in the teen ... or the teen in the boy ... I'm sure sure which direction I should be looking!! LOL

Lynda said...

Great layouts there Sandra - love that comparison, gave me quite a chuckle.