Monday, July 17, 2006

Not much happening....

...in my world. No scrapping being done after my rush a week or so ago. Finished my "court report" for an assessment I am doing...will e-mail that off today. No more windows done yet but have bought CRC so that's a start. DS (gibstopper) has advised me to strip the wallpaper in the bedroom I'm starting and he will give it a skim coat. Buggar, thought I might get away with just painting it....so it's wallpaper stripping today. DH had the weekend off work (he only gets 1 weekend a month off) so I just hung out with him. Washed 12 cars on Saturday to raise funds for DS's rowning. Just life stuff really. Applied for a job a week ago. No sign of an interview yet...not sure if that's a good or a bad thing??
I will send the lace out to those who responded once you e-mail me your address. Sorry the 1st e-mail seemed a bit blunt(I didn't even sign it LOL) My mind was on other things.

Have a good week
Cheers

4 comments:

Mel said...

Could you please send your DS to Lower Hutt - our kitchen is at the 'we need the plastering done before anything else can happen" stage! I must make sure my kids do a trade so they can be of some use to me in the future (as Elliot is only 6 I might be waiting a while!)

Lynda said...

OMG 12 cars, - I am procrastinating about washing 1 at the moment.

Anonymous said...

yay for a son in a trade! preparation's the hard bit but at least you've got an expert on hand to keep you on track.

Anonymous said...

your a busy woman Sandra! Was tired just reading your blog.
Great parents helping out with the car wash!!