Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pics....finally

Here are some pics of my creations recently.
This is a layout I did at scrapcamp, and I've put it in the SO Nov challenge coz it fits (b&w photo, black cardstock and 2 patt papers from SO) Paper is Junkitz Laguna guy and I'm loving those Heidi Swapp clear letters atm.



This is the layout I did at camp with the challenge pack. The papers looked very 'heritagy' so I used these photos from Elliots dedication. The gown in over 100 years old and unfortunately we don't have any photos of the detail in it. Suffice to say it is beautiful and I was scared all the way through all the childrens dedication services that they would poo or chuck on it lol. Very special times and memories. This last pic is of the christmas cards I have started to make. I LOVED the card set we made with Nic Howard at camp and have used her designs and Yolandes triangle Christmas trees (thanks guys!) and the papers from my Lime Tart 6x6 kit....soooo yummy. I would never have normally put pink on my Christmas cards. Will make more this week I'm so inspired.

Must go. Need to tidy the bombsite (aka scraproom).....again. And do some other stuff.

Ciao

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra, I just love the layouts and the Christmas Cards, they rock!

Anonymous said...

The cards look awesome!!! Who won the challenge at scrapcamp using those pps?? Love those Heidi Swapp alphas too - don't have the green yet ;o)

Yolande said...

Sandra those cards look fab!!! Must get onto mine soon. I was inspired when I did the Up2Scrap thing and wished I'd carried on making my lot...

Anonymous said...

love those cards Snadra they are awesome. Love the dedication page and wow at that gown, that so special. I love the colours and patern paper you used on the first layout. Must get me some of those letetrs.

Anonymous said...

Your cards look fantastic Sandra! Some lucky people this x-mas! Great Lo's, the gown 100 years old - that's such a special thing and fitted the heritagy papers so well.

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Sandra and your christmas cards are fabulous!

Mel said...

Love what you've been making. The Christmas cards are awesome. How on earth have you foungd the time - what with the new job and all?

Anonymous said...

Nice work with the challenge/class packs. Looks like scrapcamp was very productive!
Love the chrissie cards too.

Anonymous said...

Oh - they are great Sandra! I think you've done an excellent job.

Lovely cards too - I like it how each one is different.

Donna said...

Lots of fab work! Esp loving your cards! They are really neat.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra, those layouts are fantastic and I love those cards! Excellent, hope everything is good!