Monday, November 20, 2006

It's all on around here...

...well for me at least. I had a ball at scrapcamp. Told Raewyn on the way over that I wasn't so much worried about getting lots of layouts done but on chatting to people and mixing a bit more. I did just that and met heaps of new people from blogs I read etc. Hi all!!!! (waving furiously) I loved both classes and managed to do a couple of layouts too. It's been all go here since I came back....full on at work, had Mum over for tea and I have a course in Rotorua Tues and Wed. Better go and pack. I am staying with another scrapping friend and I am going to take my Lime Tart 6x6 kit to make a start on my Christmas cards (a la Nic Howards ones we did in the class - but they weren't Christmas ones iykwim) Will probably talk all night. LOL
Came home from work to see Janet had posted that she was giving away a load of scrapping stuff (thanks for the heads up Janine) so I raced around to her house and grabbed it all. Lots of goodies which I will share with my Thurs night girls.
Better go and pack again. See you later in the week with some pics hopefully.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased that you were able to take advantage of that offer Sandra. Good on your for mingling!!

Steph said...

Awesome to meet you Sandra. Wasn't it a great scrapcamp

Anonymous said...

It was fantastic to meet you Sandra...can't wait for the next one :o)

Unknown said...

Wow why was she giving her stuff away.

Ilka said...

It was so cool to meet you at scrap camp Sandra! Looking forward to the next one! Hope your course is going smoothly and you have fun scrapping and chatting with your friend!

Donna said...

Glad you enjoyed SC. Sorry I couldn't be there to chat too! Next time...

Anonymous said...

Was cool to catch up again and to meet your mate Raewyn as well. Way to spread the the love :)
Ok BOP when are we hooking up!!

Michelletw

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time away babe, sorry I couldn't make it .... there is always next year eh?

Anonymous said...

Cool fun. Glad you made the most of mingling!