Wednesday, November 08, 2006

No scrapping pics....

...but piccies of jewellery instead. Made this necklace and earrings this week at my class. This could be dangerous. I'm enjoying this beading stuff...in small doses.

On the scrapping front, I started a LO of Toby's ball photo's and had a 'accident' all over the floor and desk with my silver embossing powder. Consequently, I have just left the mess there and haven't got back to clean it up. Where is the 'clean up fairy' when you need her???
Slowly getting used to working all the time. Will be knackered after scrapcamp weekend. If you call in here and you are going to scrapcamp, please let me know so I can look out for you. I like meeting my 'imaginary friends' in person.

Caio for now

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new bling!
Have fun at scrapcamp : you'll have a great time (and be knackered for work the following week! LOL)!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I like that set Sandra, very nice.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!
Have fun at scrap camp :)

Donna said...

Sorry I'm not going to SC this time. Wished I could catch up with some of you! Next time though...
Your jewellery is gorgeous LOVE it.

Unknown said...

The weekend of scrap camp I will need to be imaginary as not going. Too much happening at home and with the finances. At least you won't need to fight Tash and I for the product thats for sale..or maybe an imaginary fight.
Love your jewellery.

Jane said...

wow thats gorgeous ! I wish I could make things like that . well done

Lara said...

LOL Sandra. Gotta love a change in crafts every now & then - nik ran a jewellery class at our retreat & I love what I got to create! Your pieces are gorgeous.

Delys said...

I love your jewels there sandra....cant wait to catch up at scrapcamp..pity our cabins werent next door or did you plan that? lol

Anonymous said...

Nice jewellery Sandra!
Have fun at scrapcamp, hope you get some decent weather.