Sunday, June 25, 2006

A new leaf..

This morning I decided I was going to turn over a new leaf....yep, another one. Not sure if it's a new leaf it I'm talking about the cyberworld but you get my drift. I have got very lazy and into a bad habit of visiting forums and blogs but not logging in first. So I end up only lurking and never joining in (much). I think it is just laziness coz I'm not usually shy. I am quite a 'people' person and sometimes find it hard 'talking' to people I haven't met or who aren't in front of me. However, I have dicided to 'get over myself' and (in the words of that well known company) JUST DO IT. So expect comments from me (even just a hi!! sometimes) or you can challenge me if they aren't forthcoming (Oh no!! What have I just said!!) My name may appear on blogs it has never appeared on before. So, my aplogies if I've visited your blog and not commented...I'm determining to become a changed woman



On another note. I am starting to plan some scrapping around some things we say around our house. Not sure what form it will take yet, but took these piccies for a layout.
The quote (which is oftern heard said around here...even by the boys friends) "My mum has nice buns".
Tee hee

Ta raa

8 comments:

Roo said...

I hear you re the lurking on blogs thing lol. But that's how I got here by reading your comment on one.
Love your saying re 'buns' lol, needs to be scrapped.

Yolande said...

yahay she's updated her blog! I visit your blog regularly but was getting sad to see no update! Glad you are all ok and I too can relate to the lurking...funny as it is I feel strange and wonder what people really think! Well I've decided to join your new leaf and come with you on this cool new journey so I'll be "out there more" too. THANKS for pushing em to do this too! Hey and do ya reckon I could have that recipe - Them are my favourite - craving for them now! Love the saying and what a cool idea to scrap the language around your home. Some wicked pages will be coming out soon...I'll be waiting and not LURKING!

lianne said...

Sandra I love your buns - they look delish.
Thank you so much for the most amazing special comment you left on my blog. You made me so happy with that one comment.

Vicky said...

LOL, nice buns alright, we make those in our breadmaker...delicious!!!! glad i found your blog...i'll be back!

Mel said...

Thanks for leaving me a message - you see it pays off - you'll get lots of people leaving you messages now.

Your buns look great, by the way!

Unknown said...

Yay updated I visit heaps too so good to see you are back in action.
Do we see a wee cooking page in the making???

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra, thanks for opening up your blog comments for the non-blogspot bloggers (like me on wordpress) ... now I can say hello!
Love your buns ... and it's not often I say that about a woman LOL

Lara said...

yep you got great buns - might go make some now!