Friday, June 30, 2006

Another layout


Well I did manage to get 1 layout done, so far, this week. For the Scrapbook Outlet Weekly challenge. The challenge was for summer photos and I love these ones I took of Elliot playing on the skimboard at Ohope in February. Me playing with Steve's wondercamera!! Each layout I do at the mo I'm challenging myself to try something and this time it was stamping. Got a bit of an orange thing too at the mo. Planned on scrapping last night but felt a bit under the weather so blobbed in front of TV instead. Mildly mad at myself now.
However, do intend to try and get some done while participating in the Scrapbook Outlet cybercrop tonight. I've never done anything like this before so it should be fun. My kids think I've gone a little crazy. Won't hurt them to think that.

5 windows out of 12 done upstairs so far...What a mission.

Thanks for the comments...especially the ones about throwing stuff out. My biggest problem is DH being the hoarder...not me. I'll have to try really hard to get him to buy into it. I know you'll all suggest I chuck stuff out while he's not here but I'm not quite up to that yet.

Wellll....maybe I could.......maybe I should......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your photo combo in this layout Sandra ... and go you on completing a weekly challenge! I'm hoping to get a few *works* done tonight at the cybercrop too - *see* you there!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Sandra. I love how you have used so many photos of the page.

Lol My mum used to throw stuff out whilst I was at school. I will never forget the ABBA posters I had on my wall that she threw out lol

Lynda said...

Love this layout Sandra, so fun and what a great way to record an event, especially love the pic in the frame.