Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday and so much to do

It's monday...and Lorraine won the dancing last night...YAY!!! She was awesome. Anyway, I have so much I want to achieve in the next 2 days (cleaning, sorting etc) I can feel myself getting overwhelmed and not starting. Might try the flylady 15minute thing and see if that gets me started. I will be mad if I don't start coz there is so much to do I don't know where to start IYKWIM. Am promising myself a night scrapping tonight if I get a decent amount done.

Job in Sat nights paper I might enquire about/apply for. Going back to work is a terrible thought but then I might have some $$$ to spend on scrapping. That's tempting.

Must go and start sorting. Progress report later.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tried flylady for about 2 days that was it hope you have more luck.

Anonymous said...

good luck with the mondayitis ... you need a LIST (I love lists!)
I like the flylady *a little something every day* approach ... have fun!

Mel said...

I do follow a couple of fly lady things (like having each person's bathroom things in a little basket under the sink so we can quickly clean the vanity unit every day).

Good luck with the job hunt - I am a great believer that if it is meant to be you will get it.

Go shine your sink!

Lynda said...

Good luck with the job hunt Sandra. Good idea on the flylady bit, I used her full time about 5years ago and then I stopped, I reckon my house would love it if I started again.