Monday, May 22, 2006

What to do????

Well, no blogging for a week. Where does time go??
I've finally finished my job and am now officially a SAHM. I'm not sure if that's how it might be for a while coz I really need a regular (good) income but I need to get into a decision making headspace etc, etc. There is so much to take into consideration that I am finding the decision making hard even if the numbers say there is no decision. Sounds confusing or pathetic but it's how it is. I haven't been 100% healthwise so I need to be able to get well too.

On a positive note I can't wait til scrapcamp this weekend. I'm not going with any huge expectations of getting lots done, but to spend the weekend with lots of people who enjoy doing the same thing as me will be fun. I'll just have to not get too depressed if I can't buy all the latest stuff...no job...no $$$....etc. Will start packing my tote tomorrow and have a bit more photo choosing work to do for the workshops etc. As for a 'P' costume....have to think creatively about that one. Karen, if you read this, I may be with you in my pyjamas.
I am looking forward to meeting some other bloggers and putting 'real people' to blogs/forum posts. Maybe we need a time to formally do that. Sort of an own up to lurking time.

Cheers

1 comment:

Delys said...

I think thats the best part about scrapcamp...meeting everone youve heard about/talked online to etc!
As for the P party..how about pamela Anderson, puppet on a string,pinnochio, power puff girl or pillow