Saturday, May 13, 2006

Posting in a gallery


What a buzz. The Scrapbook Outlet forum had a challenge to redo your 1st layout so I thought I'd have a go. I've never done a challenge on a forum before. I've done it and posted it. These are the 2 layouts. I'm happy with the redo. The photos aren't so great as I had to scan them off my 1st layout and then printed them at home. Not so happy with the colours of them but I'm buzzing from having done a challenge. Will wait and see them come up in the gallery now. I hope I loaded them right!! Here is the forum link - www.scrapbookoutletnz.co.nz/bboard/
Am a bit inspiered to do some more scrapping now so might have another play this afternoon.

I need to sort out some photos for scrapcamp and may need to get them printed elsewhere as not too happy with the printer at the moment. I don't know whether its the paper DH bought for me or the ink cartridge we've just put in. Will try and print some more off and see how they come out.

Ciao

No comments: