Monday, May 08, 2006

No scrapping but


Did manage to flick through a load of old scrapmags this weekend. Took Elliot and Java (the lovely Labrador) to the beach for Sat and Sunday. Caught up with Dianna and Arwen from Whakatane, Andrea will call you next time I promise. Am feeling a bit sad and annoyed about the beach. The camp has put the prices up so far for the next year (July 1st) that we will probably have to lose our site. I haven't got another job yet and we just aren't able to use it enough with rowing in the summer and DH's job (works lots of weekends) It is a special place and holds lots of memories for us of special times with Olly. Here are a couple of piccies of "our spot".
Can't wait to scrapcamp. I've started thinking about what I want to achieve and getting (a bit) organised. Usually I'm frantically printing off photos the morning of a crop so I want to be a bit more sorted for this. I am bringing 2 friends from my (soon to be old) work and I'm really hoping they enjoy it.
Best go and sort dinner out. 2 sick teenagers today (fluey symptoms) so the house is dark with the tele on and lots of coughing sounds. I'm not very good at Florence Nightingale impersonations but I'm trying.
Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Bummer about the site!! Looking forward to catching up with everyone at scrapcamp also. Its been so long:)

Delys said...

What a shame to give up your spot though! Good idea of Andreas. And next time you come you ring/blog/email us all!
Enjoy scrapcamp...im soo jealous! I just want to come to catch up with everyone!