Monday, May 29, 2006

A very tired bunny....

That's me. A very tired (but happy) bunny. Scrapcamp was great. Enjoyed everyone's company, got scrapinspired, cut out lots of flowers!!!, caught up with Kate after 15 or so years, didn't go to bed till after 1am each night and generally feel like I could do it all again next weekend. I think I am hooked on this scrapping thing. Thanks for the company Julie, Sheryl and Kate and it was awsome to meet Tina and Barb!
Here is a photo of out group, dressed up for the P party on Sat nite (I hope you don't mind me putting it on the net...ooops) and the layout I did for the scrap challenge. I must admit, when I opened the pack I thought "yuck" but I'm pleased I completed it and I like it. This has taught me something about the usefulness of challenges.
Yolande (I love your number plate) and Lianne did a wonderful job of organising the camp and thare was some lovely goodies to be bought and prizes to be won. I am superhappy with the 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION to FOR KEEPS that I won. Woohoo. Just the ticket for a girl who's just stopped working for a while.

Thanks everyone. Can't wait to November and Scrapcamp Matamata. I have CC06 in August first......OMG.....I must be hooked.

I'll be coming down to the beach this weekend so I'm up for a coffee if anyone is interested. Maybe you could come to my wee slice of paradise before we lose it..boohoo.

See ya.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will text you this weekend love the photo you all look so co-ordinated and pink.

Donna said...

Lovely pics!! Was nice to meet you. May see you at Matamata.