Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I was going good...

...there for a while (during the Amazing Scrapobook Race I blogged a few times) but then that finished and life got in the way again. Never mind. I didn't win the Amazing Scrapbook Race....but that's OK. I had a blast for a few days, doing some pretty fast LO's which taught me that I can get into it if I put my mind to it. I'm going to Autumn Escape anyway...and I'm hanging out for it btw...but I'd had my eye on winning another place for a friend...who needs a good thing to happen right now. Here are some more of the LO's I completed....



Lots happening at the moment. DH and I had an awesome weekend away here and did very little but hang out together. It was just bliss. We are trying to get away together a few times in the year for a weekend or so. While we were away, DS achieved this at Lake Karapiro.....
For you non rowers, this is huge. To coach a crew to silver medal at Maadi Cup is a huge achievement at 19 and we are very proud of him!!! Same DS is moving out this weekend into a flat with 2 of his mates and he (and we.....ahem) is very excited about that.
I have a job interview tomorrow and am starting another module next week for some study I am working on. It'll be nose to the grindstone for me for the next month and a half.....after lots of scrapping and enjoying myself at Autumn Escape

OK...must go. The builders haven't started yet but it won't be far away...and then bedlam for a while...aaarrrgghhh!!


Caio

5 comments:

Penny said...

Oh well done son on the medal thing!

Good luck for the interview too ;)

Jenny said...

Oh lucky you going to AE! And well done to your son. Gorgoues l/os

Dianna said...

yes that friend would have really appreciated it too.
Enjoy that weekend away.

Sonya said...

Love your layouts Sandra. I hope you have a wonderful time away, sounds like fun!!

Sonya said...

Hi Sandra. Just popping in to say hi and that I hope all is well with you.xx