Monday, March 30, 2009

The Amazing Scrapbook Race

So in between the usual life happenings around here...I've been travelling around the world with the above competition at SBO
First night (Friday)... we were off to Canberra and had to do a LO using products sold at Aussie Scrap Source. This is mine. I've been wanting to scrap this old photo of Elliot ofr ages. It's out of focus but all our old photos are because our camera was broken for a long time. We didn't have the dosh to fix it then either :-(
OOOps the only photo I have of that LO is on the other computer and c**p so I will post it another day.
Saturdays we were off to Papua New Guinea and we had to scrap a page using the colours of their flag - red, black, white and yellow. Here is my page. And last night we went to China... and we had to scrap a page using handmade embellies. I'm not sure what I was thinking with this page but I really like it. I made the felt flowers and felt/chipboard buttons (using the sizzix) and the butterfly and other bits and pieces were using the slice and cuttlebug

Back to working full on again today so I'm not sure how many challenges I'll get done but I'm enjoying the motivation to get into it and get something finished.

TFL

Caio

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Your layouts are looking great Sandra! I love that one of you and the handmade flowers. This is great for the mojo aye.

Penny said...

I think they are great too. The second one is a step away from your normal but it works really well!

Penny said...

quick note to say I used Photoshop to blur the faces with the smudge tool ;)

Jenny said...

Well done Sandra! You are scrapping so fast getting them done first

Sonya said...

Gorgeous pages Sandra!! I love both of them. Hope you manage to find a little scrapping time between work and home!