Sunday, June 08, 2008

Been sick....

Ok...so another post. Not bad.....2 weeks lol. I've been sick (NOT the flu) and I'm feeling much better but still in a bit of pain. Anti bugs are kicking in (on 2 sorts) and I even ventured out of the house today, taking my Mum to the supermarket and then a wee trip to HN's so DH could get some photos printed. I will go back to work tomorrow so I better feel better.

I've been doing some scrapping....but haven't taken any pics sorry. Maybe another day. I seem to be liking the way my supplies are set up at the moment so that is a good thing right!! The creative juices are starting to flow.

Speaking of creative juices, I'm really impressed with DH's photography at the moment. He has come a long way and is currently putting together an assignment for a course he is doing.
I'll leave you with a few of my favs.



And (of course) a couple of the very lovely Taylor....


Better go and finish a report I am writing and then I guess it's Monday tomorrow

Ciao

3 comments:

Penny said...

euw - hope you do feel better. Going to work while sick makes it always seem 10 times worse.

Your DH is doing well :)

Anonymous said...

poor you being sick but glad you are on the mend.
Gorgeous photo hubby is doing well.
Nice photo of you on my blog.

Nicki said...

Hey Sandra - Nicki here from Itchy Nail Scrap camp - is that you that has put your name down for Crop Waikato??
Nicki