Sunday, June 22, 2008

Goodies and going away...

OMG......I had a Stampin Up demo at my house yesterday. 16 (yes 16) lovely ladies came and made a lovely card (I didn't coz we ran out of room at the tables and I was too busy helping the demonstrator lol) Some of them bought stuff (so did I) and now I get to choose loads of free goodies because there is an extra hostess promotion on at the moment. Awesome products and I love most of the catalogue. Think of me as I struggle to choose (insert evil grin here hehe.)

This week I only have 2 days of work as I am taking Tues, Wed and Thurs off. DH and I are off to Auckland for a few days to celebrate our 25th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. Well done us!!!! We are going to the stage show of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert one night and dinner up the Sky Tower for the other. He has a work meeting all day Wed so I am heading out to NZ Scrapbook for some scrapping retail therapy. Can't wait.....

caio

Sandra

4 comments:

Penny said...

16!! Can they come to my house for a party too? LOL! I went my mum's one - I was really restrained (out of necessity) but my wish list was so long. I still have to get that scalloped punch but just couldn't afford it this time.

The ideas they had on display were just so good.

Anonymous said...

Congrats 25 years ... not many last that these days!
Stamping ... Delys is right into it and I got my eye on some of it as cards are more my thing.
Well done you! akajessejames

Mel said...

OMG 25 years. That's a silver wedding anniversary. I remember when my parent's celebrated their 25th and I thought it was years and years. Our 20th is later this year and it hardly seems like any time at all.

Congratulations to you both!

Mrs Frizz said...

Congratulations and belated wedding anniversary wishes.