Monday, May 26, 2008

Helllooo....

.....out there. It's been ages since I last posted. Just haven't felt like it really and life is pretty full on. Work has it's ups and downs (what work doesn't I guess) and with the other private work I do I feel like I lurch from weekend to weekend really.

My scrapping mojo has been seriously absent lately....to the point where I have got grumpy and not liked anything I have been doing :-( I've still managed to purchase some goodies tho. One (very) rash spend has seen me get a Fiskars Threading Water punch. For those who don't know, it is a cute long scallop edge punch with holes in. I won it on Trade Me (apologies to anyone who I might have bidded against in the process) All's fair in love and scrapbook shopping right!!?? The boys have banded together and ordered me a cropodile bigbite (OK...well I had to order it) for Mother's Day, so once that arrives I'll have no excuse right. I'll have to get into it right???? Who am I trying to kid.

I went to my first Stampin Up party the other night (another rowing Mum) and I've said I'll have one myself. I bought some of their papers (great price) and the stamp cleaner thingy and a set of stamps for general cardmaking. I've got my eye on the scallop circle punch and maybe a few other things too.

My mojo got a bit of a fire up this weekend. I went to the Itchy Nail (scrapshop in Whakatane that I hang out at sometimes) scrapcamp for the weekend. 2 and a bit days of uninteruppted scrapping with some fun people in the most beautiful place on earth....right on Ohope Beach. No kidding...it was a 20 metre walk to the beach and we could look at White Island out of the windows while we scrapped.......bliss. Throw in a mobile massaage on the Saturday and wine with our yummy food and I had a blast. We did a cool thing on Sunday morning where we all contributed to each others pages (5mins then pass it on) Thanks to anyone involved who might read this. It will always be a special page :-) Watch out over at the Itchy Nail blog for pics.

Ok...that's me for now.

Caio

6 comments:

Penny said...

Oh - I'm going to a stampin up party next month... will keep an eye out for that punch! Go you on the Fiskars one though - they are very cool.

Scrapcamp sounds just awesome..

Nicki said...

Hi Sandra
Sorry I missed that page thingee where you put something on someones elses page that sounds really cool! Haven't been to a stamping up party yet but sounds good>
Nicki
http://chookyschirps.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Hi Sandra, good to hear from you, pleased things are OK, how is that little Taylor?

Nothing like some new toys to get you motivated, aye???

Mel said...

Laughed about you 'lurching' from weekend to weekend - that's such a great way to describe it (and I often feel the same!)

Anonymous said...

Was a great weekend wasn't it. I really enjoyed the 5 minute thingy! Delys is having a stampin up at my place - her first on the 23rd June if you want to come (in the evening?) ange (oh farty one!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra

My first visit to your blog :)

I got here via another scrappers blog. Thought I'd take a look as we share the same first name. I see we also have something else in common - we have four boys too.

Anyway, enjoyed checking out your blog.

Go well :)