Saturday, August 04, 2007

Learnings since moving into my scraproom....

- I can probably live without ever seeing TV again
- It is good to clean up at the end of a session...only takes 10mins
- I need a small fold out type table that i can set up as a return to give me just a wee bit more space
- I can fit a big table in there with 2 friends scrapping on it as well as me at my desk (...any takers??)
- me, 2 labradors and the gas heater in there makes for a very productive and cosy evening
- it might be crowded if I have the labradors and friends in there at the same time lol!!!

Lookig forward to be able to do the cybercrop (at SBO) on the laptop and scrap in there at the same time tonight.
Hopefully will have pics of layouts to share soon

Ciao :-}

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Sandar - it was nice "meeting" you last night; come along and "visit" me sometime. I love your scrap room; I saw an advert for the WHS who have single fold out tables (like the big trestle ones). I haven't seen them so I don't know the size but I thought that they would make useful scrapper's furniture

Anonymous said...

whoooo hooo those are some cool lessons and sounds like you have your own scrapping paradise.

Penny said...

oh sounds so good! cu 2nite

Anonymous said...

just popping into to say am jealous... ok bridge built how are you mate... long time no see so look forward to catching up next time :)

Michelle TW

Lynda said...

Yay sounds like the room is working some mojo on you.

Delys said...

yay so I can come over and crop at your place then? (when calving has finished of course!)
Sounds Lovely Sandra!!

Mel said...

Laughed about being able to copen with no more TV - yep, once you have a scraproom what more do you need?

Anonymous said...

Second that I will come with Delys it must be great in there if you can go without TV,

Anonymous said...

Illl just come and play with the dogs!
Andrea