Monday, July 30, 2007

Oh My GOSH.....I'm so excited....

...a lot has been happening around here. I've decided the only constant I can rely on in my life....is change. Last week Tracey moved home to live with her parents again, which is really cool for her and them. She is keeping in touch with us so far so although we miss her (especially Toby) we are coping. Nikki's mother lasted 2 weeks in Perth and got homesick so she has come back, so Nikki has moved back in with her.

Upshot of all this is I NOW HAVE MY SCRAPROOM BACK. And it is all decorated and set up and I LUV, LUV, LUV IT!!!

Can you tell I'm excited....I've already done 3 layouts in it!!

Here is some pics.....






I'm not sure if my family will ever see me again. Now the challenge is to keep it tidy....yeah right.

TFL

Ciao

Edited to add: Oh have you noticed an orange theme happening here???
Edited to add again: Oooops, pics are a bit out of focus. Getting used to my new little Canon PowerShot A550 :-}

12 comments:

Lynda said...

Yep, I noticed the orange - very cool colour. Good to have your scrap room back again.

Anonymous said...

WOW,WOW,WOW. Your room is awesome and I'm so excited for you! Can 't wait for Thursday to see it in the flesh :)
Raewyn

















;0

Penny said...

Go you! It looks amazing - you'll have many happy creating hours in there! :)

Mel said...

How cool to have your own space again! Looks very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Very cool room Sandra. Funny I was just think about whether you had room in your house for an extra teenager.
Yes love the orange its so you.

Angela said...

You've had lots of changes at your place, will you still keep in touch with the girls.

Wow, love your scraproom, it's neat. Bet it's great to have it all sorted out now, are you going to show us the layouts????

Anonymous said...

Ah ha - found you. Are you missing your Fiskars cutter - I have it! and you must have mine - see you at the next scrap (with delys) or at scrap camp in Ohope in Sept?
Angela (your very close to work with buddy!)

Anonymous said...

oh cool I love your space!! Love the colour too

Tracy said...

Wow that is fantastic, love your scrap space Sandra :)

Yvette said...

Gorgeous Sandra! What a lovely bright inspiring scrap area!

Delys said...

Yum love the room! Very tidy and organised! Love the Orange..so very you!

Anonymous said...

great to see my cricut in the corner of your photo! Thanks Aunty Sandra for looking after me ;)