Friday, August 24, 2007

What have I been doing????






Where have I been??? You may well ask. Haven't been anywhere, just scrapping, working, being a mum to teenage boys and all the other things life brings.
So here are some of my recent layouts











Other scrapping related things:
- went a bit crazy when the $$ was high and ordered from America. Love the Bisous PDQ packs I got. Unfortunately I made 2 CHA preorders (American Crafts and Queen & co) and they haven't come off the Visa yet. Notice how much the $$ has dropped!! OOOps. Never mind...it's only money lol. Can't wait till they come tho.
- bought a pack of BG Periphery. Luv, luv, luv it!!


Other non scrapping related news:
- Looking positive for Elliot to row this season. Fingers crossed
- Toby compered the school talent quest for both nights and did VERY WELL
- DH is really getting into his photography and is learning lots at his classes
- only 3 weeks till I have a week off work and a holiday on my own!! Hope the motel I'm staying at has room for my scrapping stuff.
- only 7 weeks till baby is due...very excited nana here :-)

Caio

6 comments:

Penny said...

aaaah - normal life :) with promise of excitement in 7 weeks :)

Busy and productive tho! Great LOs :)

Anonymous said...

oh errr at your one week holiday, how exciting. Very productive too I see. Wow at your scrapping storm. Sounds like you have been a busy bee.

Mel said...

Sounds busy. Love all the scrapping. And very envious about the week 'out'. Good on you for taking the time to do that for yourself!

Anonymous said...

Liking that retro outfit Sandra. Hey Jacs is expecting to hear from you and I have introduced her to coffee so there you go.

Anonymous said...

Sandra if you miss your boys while away in Ohope feel free to check up on mine I'm feeling very guilty about leaving him in the midst of exams.

Trina said...

Oh wow, look at how busy you've been creating! Gorgeous LO's Sandra.