Monday, October 23, 2006

No scrapping done...

I can't believe it. Weather sucks and I have nothing else to do, plenty of supplies and photos....but I've done NO SCRAPPING all weekend. Nevermind, my scraproom is at least a little tidy now. Here is a page i finished on Thurs nite when I have scraptime with a couple of friends. It's a boy page with lace, flourishes and bling on. (sorry the pic isn't as good as it could have been) Must be suitable for a challenge somewhere LOL.


Thanks to those who have commented so far on the whole scrapkit thing. Please continue to leave your thoughts/musings/discoverings on the benefits/drawbacks of subscribing to a kit and on Wed I will draw a name out for a rak. I'm really in 2 minds (which isn't bad for me...usually i'm in about 6 minds ha ha) about it all. Keeps those comments coming.

Ciao for now
Sandra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra I had the best intentions of scrapping but it didn't happen. I think the rate I am going I may have to hand in my scrapping card. I am hoping that come December 23 until feb 12 I will make up for a years worth of scrapping, before I knuckle down to student life. Love how you cut around the photos on that layout. Looks great.

Anonymous said...

Well there are a few challenges on at SBO ... surely this work will comply with one of them???
Great work. And with friends too!! LOL I'd be talking TOO MUCH to do any scrapping.

Roo said...

Love the lo, very nice. I have done no scrapping either and I too had the time.

Anonymous said...

Love the LO. Scrapbooking I wish... man I'm buggered might take me a week to get used to the routine:)

Lara said...

very cool layout!