...so it's time for an update, right??
We had a lovely holiday away despite
- the dog running away and going to prison again (this time for the weekend and the kids had to find the $$ to get him out lol)
- No 3 son (16yrs) doing something very silly and getting himself in trouble (not prepared to share that but lets just say we are still NOT IMPRESSED)
- the weather being a bit grotty for a few days. We got stuck at the base of the Rimutuka's for 4 hours but it wasn't worth driving around the long way.
Great things about our holiday included
- yummy gelato in Napier and Taupo (yes I fell off the exercise wagon but tried to eat a bit healthy most of the time)
- stopping here for a beer- wine and olive oil tasting in martinborough
- BEAUTIFUL WEATHER in Wellington (hear that those cynics amongst you!!) all the time we were there
- a visit to Tempt for these- lots of wandering around the waterfront and DH taking lots of Wgtn photos- SENZ
- Dinner at Cobb & Co Upper Hutt with a load of scrap buddies, most of whom I had never met before. I love that about scrapbooking
- Cropping at Kiwiscraps with scrapbuddies mentioned above
- Just hanging out with DH
- Catching up with old friends (Pete and his family and coffee with Tracey)
Gosh I love Wellington and DH and I have always thought we might move back there one day....I was Wgtn born and bred and we were married there and lived there for 2 years before moving to Tauranga.
One great part of the holiday was coming home. The kids had all worked very hard and tidied up our back yard and the gardens. HUGE THANKS GUYS xxx
So coming up I have:
My scrappy friends coming round on Friday night to do some SENZ catchups
Sketchbook retreat in Auckland in 2 weekends time...please leave some room in the car for my stuff Delys and Angela
I'm going to the National Ballroom and Latin champs here in Tga with my Mum next weekend. An old family friend is judging.
I'm thinking of going to Nic Howards Autumn Escape next year...quite pricey but sounds like a bit of luxury I could do with.
Work, work and more work....
PS: Kate, if you read this...what scrapcamp in Feb???