Sunday, March 25, 2007

Heeellllooooo...

.....I'm still here. Haven't blogged for a while. Life gets pretty busy with a fulltime job, 5 teenagers and 2 labradors!
We have been away for the past 2 weekends to family events...one in Wellington - a family reunion on my Dad's side, and one in Auckland - a cousins wedding on my Mum's side. Caught up briefly with Karen (Girlfriday) at the cousins wedding cos we share the same cousin lol. I must say I am so enjoying being home this weekend!! As well as a fulltime job I have some other work I do too so it gets pretty busy round here.
On the scrapping front I've been making lots of cards lately. Still enjoying the 'girls' coming round on Thursdy nights and I get the odd page done. We all watched 'How to make an American Quilt' this Thursday for a change. Good girlfriends time.
Now all my March events are over I need to start thinking about getting organised for CC07. I'm going to the Auck one, but not the crop. My brother lives in Greenlane and I'm staying with him and walking to and from the hotel. If you're going I'd love to catch up with you. Also a few friends and I are going to SENZ in Auck in May. Haven't booked any classes yet but I'm hoping to do a couple.
OK, I'm off to make a latte and take the dogs for a wee walk. I can handle both of them for about 10mins but I think I must look pretty funny LOL. Must get DH to take a photo. It would make a great page.

Oh, and something very exciting is happening around here. I can't say anything yet but I might be able to soon. Watch this space...I'm sooo excited (...jumping up and down and squealing with delight)

Thanks for visiting

:-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to catch up and read your news. SOunds like some nice family time. I may see you up in Auck for SENZ. Ann and I plan to have a girly weekend that weekend and shop but no classes or crop for us at SENZ. Hmm have you been selected for a design team? is that your news? Is your news scrapping related?

Sandra said...

No.....not scrapping related. I have decided to not go there with those sorts of things while I have so much on. Maybe one day in the future. Can't say any more tho.

:-)

Angela said...

Oh you are a tease. Looking forward to hearing your news.

I so can completely understand where you are coming from about being busy, the days just seem to fly by sometimes don't they???

Yolande said...

ok so this sounds interesting... a new house? a baby in the family? hmmm what else could it be? I know... you won a trip and you want to take me? Catch up one night at Bookem again soon...

Anonymous said...

oh ... what's your *new* news!! Great to see you at S&C's wedding the other weekend :)

Mel said...

Sounds like a busy month. And we are dying to know your news....so....?

Penny said...

Hoping to go to SENZ here in Auck too, but prolly not to a class this year unless I can wrangle a sitter.

Your news... so tantalizing!