Sunday, January 28, 2007

A quiet weekend...

...for me. DH is frantic at work, I and A are at the Rotary Nationals, T is at Karapiro rowing all weekend and E is working at DH's work. Tr is around so we are going to have coffee and make sushi today....yummo. Made a few cards yesterday and did a page on Thursday nite when the girls were here. I am so loving the Lime Tart kits...they help me use papers and colours I wouldn't normally try.
My friend Raewyn has just got her Cricut so can't wait to have a play.

DH's birthday tomorrow...but he is working. One more week and the boys will be back at school and it will be a bit more routine. T is going back into the 7th form and E into the 4th form. Tr is still with us and she is in the 7th form too...talking of doing some scholarship subjects so she'll have to work hard.

Do you like my slide show? I feel a bit clever doing that lol.


Ciao

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra. See you've been busy! Just a note to let you know I tagged you ... (26 January)

Anonymous said...

love your slideshow Sandra....and yes you have been very busy.....ohhh ahhhhh at that lime tart kit

Delys said...

I agree with that sentiment Sandra..that Lime tart kit is just gorgeous! Ive been scrapping up a storm with it too thanks for showing me your kit!
Love the cards and Lo and cant wait to see Mocha!

Anonymous said...

Busy lady. good for you with the slide show.

Penny said...

Hmmm... will file that info about Lime Tart away for future reference!