Thursday, January 04, 2007

as promised....

...here are the layouts I did this weekend using some of the papers and embellies from my Lime Tart kits. Loving the challenge of using different papers. Have to do the journalling on the 'Family' one, now I have finally bought a brown pen.


Work has been pretty quiet this week and home is pretty cruisy too. Haven't done any evening scrapping tho, for various reasons. Have cancelled my scrapping girls tonight as DH will be home tonight and I need to spend some time with him.....oh the sacrifices I make for my marriage lol. Am excited about this weekend coz I hope to catch up with an old friend from primary (yes, primary!!!) school, who I haven't seen since I was 12/13. Can't wait.


Caio for now

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those Sandra, wow you have been a busy bee. Have fun catching up with old school friend.

Michelle said...

Mate am so jealous... I so wanna scrap right now... not with hubby but with paper :)

Anonymous said...

Love your Lime Tart layouts Sandra. Have fun with your school friend ... wow, that's so cool to meet up with someone from primary school!

Ali said...

Wow gurl, that's power scrapping at it's best. Hope you've had a good start to the year babe. Sending hugs x

Creative Options said...

Great layouts Sandra, love the papers from your lime tart kit.

Donna said...

You really have been busy. Lovely layouts & they look like old photos being scrapped - WTG!!
Bet it feels good to get those scrapped.

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Sandra - awesome!