Thursday, December 14, 2006

Not much blogging happening....

....from me at the moment. Guess I am winding down a bit, and just managing what I can. Christmas is a very hard time of year for us, with one of our babies gone. This will be our third Christmas without our beloved Olly and I thought I was doing well but it's starting to kick in now. Had a pretty fragile day yesterday. Goes with the territory I guess.....I just didn't choose the territory.
Just placed a wee order at KS and Phillippa forgot me at Lime Tart so she's sending an extra wee pressie so that will all help lol. Went to Whakatane to crop with Dianna and Tash on Saturday too and that was fun.
Not very organised for the Christmas thing...have made cards and have some ideas for pressies. Will be our first Christmas without Dad too. It's going to be a quiet affair, just us and Mum as my brother and his family are heading up North for a holiday. Tracey will be with us too I think, although she might go to her boyfriends family. It's pretty wierd for her too as her family are going to be overseas.
Anyway, best get ready for work and rustle up some energy to talk to people and be pleasant ha, ha. In honour of Olly here is a picture of my boys on Christmas day in 2001. Olly is the one pulling a silly smiley face...he always did that when you pointed a camera at him!! It's sometimes so hard to believe that those times were only 5 years ago....things have changed so much and they are all so BIG now too.

Caio
Sandra

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs to you Sandra.
hope your christmas is a peaceful one.

Anonymous said...

Big hugs Sandra ...
cheers
Andrea (Jessejames)

Anonymous said...

wishing you all the best for Christmas Sandra
and thanks for joining smile city! My points tally increased with a jump yesterday (and your name is now gone from the referral list): you must have 400points already.
http://girlfriday.wordpress.com/2006/11/20/smile-city-promotion/
enjoy the lime tart pack : yummy stuff!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Patton whanau :)
Hugs and kisses
Michelle TW

Unknown said...

Hey Sandra sorry life is fragile at the moment. Kids do grow so quick esp when they get into the teens. Hope that you all still have a good Christmas.
Thanks for coming down on Saturday I enjoyed your company.

Anonymous said...

after emailing you to say I couldn't get in I tried again and what do you know!! I have already said what I wanted to in the email. Hugs.

Mel said...

Hi Sandra - cyber hugs coming your way from Lower Hutt. I've got to say I can't imagaine what life is like for you at this time of year. When I try to imagine I feel immensely sad. I often catch myself thinking of you guys and Olly. Know that he is thought of all over the place - in the hearts of people who didn't even know him while he was on earth.

Donna said...

Also sending big hugs Sandra.

Anonymous said...

Its about time you updated your blog. I know you have been busy, so share it young lady!
Andrea and the gun dogs!
Just do it!

Unknown said...

Yes i agree time for an update.