Saturday, December 30, 2006

Finally...another post....



...from me. I've been a slack blogger, I know. Just haven't been able to sit and blog for some reason. Anyway...I'm back now.

Did a load of scrapping before Christmas, will upload layouts over next few posts.
Christmas has been and gone. it was pretty quiet here, just us and Mum. Izzy and Abby (his girlfriend) were in and out visiting her family as well and Tracey left about 10 ish to spend the day with her boyfriends family. Was cool to have everyone wake up here to their Santa stockings tho. We had candles burning through the day for Dad and Olly. DH and I did some juggling and got some of the kids to give us some vouchers and, combined with some we had already, got ourselves a new espresso machine and burr grinder. Still haven't quite got it all right yet but my coffees are improving. I also got Fat Freddy's Drop (love those guys) and U2 CD's, some glasses, a lunchbox for work, petrol to cover our trip to Wgtn in March, a photo frame, some beading things and can't remember what else. Boys all seemed happy with their haul and we are still eating leftovers!! In fact some food we bought for Christmas we haven't even cooked or opened yet LOL. As caterers we have problems with food quantities!!!

Toby is away at rowing training camp atm and DH is frantic at work till mid or late Jan so it's pretty quiet round here. Tracey is working madly to save for her Netball trip to Aussie in a couple of weeks and DS (18) and girlfriend have just headed off to Whitianga for New Years.

I'm working thru (except for stats) but work is pretty quiet. Haven't plucked up the courage to take my scrapping stuff into work tho ha, ha. Planning on reorganising my scraproom (again!!!!) this weekend and getting some stuff done.


Will post again soon.

Happy New Year and may 2007 be filled with good things for you. May you also have the courage and strength to face the 'not so good' things that come your way too, cos they invariably will I've decided.


Ciao

Sandra :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wvaes to Sandra, nice to see you! How long are you down in welly for in March? I would love to catch up if you have time???? Loved seeing your layouts Sandra thanks for sharing. oh love your music taste and an espresso machine yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Expresso machine - I will have to visit wont I? I dont drink much coffee only good stuff - thats why I go to the Bean!
Love the layouts - good for you. Yes you have a good new years too. I will be quiet as I have to open the Centre New Years day, so its a no go having a hangover while in that place.
Missed your blogging!

Mel said...

Wow an espresso machine - awesome!

Love those CDs you got - we have the same music taste.

Have a great New Year!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Sandra, I know what you mean about not being able to blog for awhile, i have been the same...enjoy your expresso machine, i am sure you will love it...Happy new Year...

Penny said...

Mmmm.. espresso machine - great investment!

Love the sports mad LO - been looking at the paper in my stash and wondering how to use it.

Unknown said...

Hey Sandra good to see you feel a need to visit now that you have a new expresso machine yummmmm.
Think of me tomorrow New years party is this the not so good bit you mention at the end of your post????

Delys said...

Ive been a slack blogger too Sandra! WB. Yay for the expresso machine...yummo!You lucky thing and why not take some stuff into work? If youre in a cleaning frenzy you are quite welcome to sort out my pigsty too? No? Well at least give me some vibes to get on with it!lol happy New Year to you Sandra and family.

Michelle said...

Hey Sandra
Cool that you got some scrapbooking in.. me I got the big nothing done :) But have a safe holiday even though you are doing the stats as well and all the best for the new year. look forward to catching up :)
Michelle TW