Sunday, February 12, 2006

Yesterdays fun




Well yesterday I had the luxury and priviledge of spending 10 hours scrapping with the ladies from Tauranga. We missed you Whakatane ladies. I hope all is well. Thanks Yolande and all the others for your excellent company. I managed to make a cute little album which I will give Toby for his 16th birthday card, and 3 layouts. Very pleased with that as I'm trying to finish my oldest sons album to give him for his 18th birthday. I'm keeping the layouts simple and effective cos that's what he will appreciate...no ribbons, bows or frills here girls, just cars and grease and grunt. LOL. Here are the layouts.
Have now got a day at home to catch up on some housework. Boys didn't make any finals (sad for them) so I don't have to do the Karapiro thing, and I do find I need a day at home to catch up fairly regularly. DH works every weekend so he's no help.

1 comment:

Yolande said...

As always they look so much better IRL but I still think the MAZDA one is my fav - the white letters just set it off. Love it. It was a most enjoyable day - think we can do it again tomorrow instead of going to school?