Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Favourite layouts





Here is the 1st of my 10 favourite layouts. These are of my oldest son when he was younger. The 'Happy is always better than clean' one I like because the photo was so useless (we could never afford a decent camera when the kids were small) but I have captured a bit of his personality despite this. Also it was a first attempt at using patterned paper together. I'm still a beginner at that. The 'Hey dude' one I love because the photos are so cool. He was 2!!
My style definitely tends towards the simple and minimally embellished and I still love colour blocking. Maybe it's coz I'm a mum of 4 boys!! Lol.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

These are great.... enjoying this 10 layout chellenge.

Unknown said...

I'm sure he likes the cool one. They look great. I have too say I like to do simple LOs and patterned paper is my favourite thing to use.
By the way when are you down our way next?