Sunday, August 17, 2008

Why...hello there...

...is anybody reading this?

A few quick bullet points to catch you up on the happenings 'chez moi'
*not a lot really ha ha
*enjoying the olympic rowing (and txt conversations with Andrea during it lol)
*I'm sick of the rain - who isn't I guess
*Seriously addicted to SU products at the moment - loving that pumpkin pie colour especially
*Had something exciting in the wind but it didn't eventuate :-( C'est la vie.
*I've booked 6 classes for SENZ and I'm really looking forward to having a holiday away with DH
*Did I mention I'm sick of the rain??
*I've done lots of scrapping/cards but I haven't taken ANY photos sorry.
*My grandaughter is nearly walking and it's only 6 weeks till her 1st birthday
*More importantly DS turns 16 on Thursday and I haven't got a clue what we are going to give him yet!!??!!

OH, how could I forget. BIG FOCUS for me at the moment. I have joined a 12 week challenge with a local fitness trainer.
OMG...what have I done. This is serious...exercise, nutrition, measurements, consultations etc. My goal is to lose at least 8kg (or more) and develop some good habits around exercise and healthy eating. I will sign up for another 12 weeks if I feel I need to. I've promised myself a big (ish) reward at the end of the 12 weeks if I stick with it - no, not more SU products...I'll get those anyway ha ha.
I started on Saturday (yes, only yesterday) so I will update with my progress each week. He visits me wks 1, 3, 6, 9 and 12.
2 days achieved, 82 to go. I have a week away in there somewhere but I'll have done 7 weeks by then so I'll allow myself some treats (like visiting this place)
Watch this space.

Ciao
Sandra

3 comments:

Penny said...

yes I'm still reading this!

Wow - look at that walking girl! Very serious expression there.

I am jelly of your SENZ classes ;) Have a great time! Don't eat too many cupcakes unless you intend to jog up beside the cable car.

Do keep us posted with your progress *waggles eyebrows*

Nicki said...

Hey there Sandra - yes I'm still reading this - SENZ is exciting isn't it. WOW six classes you go girl! I have booked into Fridays Stampzone Sharelaughter class, Then volunteering in the afternoon, Friday nights crop then Sat have 2 classes alcohol Inks and cuttlebug class then the Dinner on Sat night - still trying to decide whether to do a class on Sunday. What classes are you doing?
Stampin Up is popping up everywhere!
Take care
Nicki

Mel said...

Good on you with the exercise kick - those short term goals seem to work for me too - I'm on a 12 week one with a trainer once a week at the moment (have to do something to lose the Christmas weight gain - hmmm, still dealing with that!).

Good for it