Thursday, March 02, 2006

yay, yah...tomorow's Friday



Well here are some more layouts. Have to even up the boys here or I'll be in trouble. These 2 are of Toby, my 2nd eldest son. They look better iRL of course. I like the little boy one coz i just do. The colour blocked one is when he had his long ringlets cut into a stunning mullet and I took the camera to the hairdresser to record it. He has such personality and these layouts reflect that I think.
I so need a weekend and a crop with Yolande is a bonus. Bring it on. Frantically printing more photos so I can speed scrap again!!! And register for scrapcamp..yeah. My boys have told me "scrapcamp!!! Mum you are definitely crazy" Hopefully will see some of you Saturday

2 comments:

Lara said...

great layouts. I know what you mean about wishing you had more photos -for me it's 'better photos' Before scrapbooking a photo was a photo but now there are photos & scrappable photos.

Unknown said...

What a laugh when I saw the second LO I though oh no a mullet does he still have it.
Enjoy Saturday wish I could go but Glenn and Dannielle have gone to the wrestling in Wellington no one to babysit Arwen.
Roll on scrap camp.