Monday, January 23, 2006

Yesterdays scrapping


Well, I managed to do 1 page yesterday and here it is. Nothing flash, but I do find scrapping 17yr olds a challenge. Not as cute as they were at 2. I also organised a scrapcanvas for DH for his birthday this weekend but couldn't start it cos I didn't have the right colour paint. Note to self...buy Navy paint! Still haven't figured out bells and whistles yet but it will take time which I never have lots of. Have uploaded this tho so must be getting somewhere. Thanks for the welcome comments.
Cheers
Sandra

4 comments:

Mel said...

This is a great layout. I love simple, clean layouts myself and this is a perfect way to show off a teenager. Just great! Well done.

Michelle said...

Hey Sandra. Way to get up and running on this blog craze... will see you soon at a class...:)

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra good to see you have started a blog. Couldn't see you LO though don't know why.

Yolande said...

Great layout - love it!