Monday, September 11, 2006

Updating...

...Have had a nice day today...'nice'..??...what kind of a word is 'nice'..?? Anyway, DH's last day off in a run of 4. Very rare for him to get more than 1 day off at a time. Went out cruising some shops, doing coffee and just generally 'hanging out'. Tonight we watched 'In my Father's Den' on DVD. Good movie. What a messed up situation!! We picked it all wrong.
Applied for another job today. We'll see how I go.
Going ot work on my Dessert Swap pages tomorrow.

Laters

6 comments:

Penny said...

Good luck with the job!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen that movie.....good luck with the job application...

Janine

Lara said...

good luck on the job front, sounds like a good movie!

Donna said...

Best of luck woth the job. How great to have time with DH - I 'work' with mine but problem is we forget to have some 'us' time out.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job, i will have my fingers crossed for you...How is the cleaning going?

Anonymous said...

I liked that movie. Picked it all wrong ourselves ... great that it was bit twisted and not so Aha-obvious.
All the best for your application!