Monday, September 04, 2006

Here are some pics...

...of my fun new cleaning system.


For those who might know me well...it's ok...I'm allright...don't call the men in white coats!

I can change OK. Maybe I've decided 44 and half years of being a sloth is long enough!! LOL

The hardest bit was convincing DH I just HAD to buy a box of Ferrero Rocher Chocs ($8) and that a plastic container from Payless Plastics just wouldn't do. The best bit was eating the Chocolates LOL, oh and making the cute little cards.

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Awesome looking system Sandra, making those cards up would have been so much fun. Good luck with it, keep us posted on how it all goes.

Anonymous said...

you know sacrafices had to be made and so be it that you had to eat those chocolates. Love the card and system. So what kind of things do you have on it?

Anonymous said...

LOL good on you for that chocolate *sacrifice*!!

Kelly Slattery said...

Gotta love flylady!! Broken toe is my excuse for falling behind...& I'm still trying to figure out how to get the washing put away on the same day...I can wash, dry & fold it no probs...stumped at putting it away though LOL!

Lara said...

they are soo cute! I think I'd enjoy making the cards - but never actually do anything with them LOL