....is it THAT long since I last blogged!!! I guess you are sick of me saying I am busy....but that's the truth. Here's what's going down....
- Oldest son and DH have finished decorating the new bed room and Izzy and his girlfriend have moved inside (looking after this baby you understand!!) They are hoping to find a little flat together closer to the time the baby is due.
- I emptied my scraproom and the gibstopping is nearly finished in there...DH is painting next week.
- Toby has been selected to trial for a NZ under 21 crew in July....no pressure son lol!!!
- scrapping mojo has disappeared and hoping it comes back soon
- am doing 1 class at SENZ next weekend and (hopefully) lots of shopping.
- Mocha and Java are still bestest friends and Mocha must be the most well behaved 5 mnth old puppy in the world
Was hoping to put a lovely pic of Mocha and Java here but blogger won't let me.....sorry
imagine....cute small chocolate labrador.....and cute large golden labrador....
Am off to a crop with Delys tomorrow so I'll hopefully have some scrappy pics to upload after that.