Tuesday, September 19, 2006

And so the early mornings begin...

I'm sitting at the puter at 5.55am and I'm thinking "Hi Delys" It's my 1st early morning of the rowing season this morning....with my 16.5 year old who should have got his licence by now. He's been training hard out with the Provincial crew but that is only at weekends. He didn't do well in his exams at all...because he hasn't done any work....and I'm interfering too much apparantly. Oh boy. Have you read Celia Lashlie's book "He'll be OK" It's a great book about the needs of teenage boys in regards to their mothers and ...I need to get off the bridge! (you need to have read the book to understand that) It's very hard to leave them there on their own tho!!!! Shouldn't this be easier as I've done it once already with DS who is 18.
Fun...fun...fun!!! Have a pleasant Tuesday.

Ciao

5 comments:

Penny said...

Good morning!

Steve Biddulph's books on boys and men are good too. I'm lucky - my little boy still thinks I'm the bees knees ;)

Roo said...

I must look out for that book, I have heard lots about it. I was looking at Ian Grant's book the other day and like the that one too

Lynda said...

OMG that is way too early. Yes, I have seen that book and keep thinking I must read it.

Anonymous said...

How did you Tuesday turn out!!! Wow thats an early start, what a supportive mum!! Sounds like an interesting book.

Jane said...

I must get that book.....give me some idea of what I'm in for ! lol !