Monday, September 18, 2006

Todays post...


...feels like it's going to be boring. Have been scrapping away.
Here's one LO I did for a SO challenge yesterday. Nothing startling but it tells a story. Waiting for DS to finally sand the walls so I can start painting the bedroom. Job interview next week. Might try and finish my Heidi Swapp LO I did at SENZ - LAST YEAR - this week. Then my sons album will be finished (if there is such a thing)
Cleaning system working brilliantly. Those who asked for the info...what did you think???

Laters

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I like that Sandra, very nice. Good story too. The cleaning system is on my list of things to do, in terms of how to mix it in to our household.

Lynda said...

I like that layout - and thats right I was gonna email you about that cleaning system - off to do it right now.

Penny said...

I liked the look of the cleaning system Sandra - I've just got to sit down and "make it mine" in terms of organising my jobs into the tables and such. I've already made a bit of a start by making my bed as soon as I get out! Lol!

Layout looks good - the bottletops are a great idea.