Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Churning out...


...dessert swap layouts. Won't post them yet coz that will spoil the suprise for those in the swap. They were fun tho but I wouldn't want to have to do 9 copies of every page I do lol. I used ink and I feel like I smudged ink over everything. Oh well...grunge is in isn't it.
Instead I will post a layout I did for a SO challenge on their last cybercrop. It was about using old stash pp.
Thanks to those who wished me well for my job application. I can never be sure what (or who) they are after. Just have to wait and see if I get an interview. This one is fulltime which will be a challenge but I have done fulltime before. Feel better set up with systems at home now.
My cleaning system is working well and I am working on a document detailing my secrets. As I have said before, it's not rocket science but it is about changing my thoughts about housework and building in some routines and habits. If you would like a copy of how I've done it email me on oursurnamefamily at maxnet dot co dot nz and I will send it to you. Our surname is patton. Hope that makes sense

Ciao

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have just emailed you Sandra for your cleaning secrets...

Mel said...

Must say I love the 'Teenage Animal' sign on your layout - made me laugh!

Good luck with the job application - I always say that if it is meant to be it will be!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mel, if it's meant to be it will be. Good luck though. Yes I have to print recipes out still tossing up doing photos. I may just flag it.

Lynda said...

Good luck with the job application Sandra. I am going to email you too :-)

Roo said...

Yep what the others said - what will be will be, but good luck though. I could do with your cleaning tips so will email you too.

Jane said...

good luck with the job appl. what will be will be. Love the LO ! really cool

Penny said...

I so need help with my cleaning.... expect an email!

I'm with the others on what will be, will be. All the jobs I've "missed" have been for the best.

DS saw your layout and said "Sleeping ones!". Hee hee!