Wednesday, July 05, 2006

MichelleTW's challenge



Well I couldn't find a baby photo of me so I've put up these 2 to start with (as per the challenge on MichelleTW's blog - I don't know how to do a link). One I am about 4 ish and the other 5 or 6. Man, as I grew up, I hated those freckles. No colour photos which is a shame. I think my hair was pretty bright red.

I 'm still dancing for joy (on the inside now) coz I won the draw for the SO challenge and have won a pack of Kim Hodges products. And I bought some Arctic Frog off trade me too so I'll have new stuff to play with soon. Maybe I could start scrapping some of those photos of me. Only have a few and not sure if I'm ready yet.

Thanks for the comments from those who visit. I sure like hearing from you!

Cheers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful blog

Mel said...

Aren't those old photos great. I love how they used to take school photos in the library (look at those great book titles in the background). So cute

Lynda said...

Yeah way to go Sandra on the SO win, loved your winter layout, that beading was awesome! What a cute little girl, must go and hunt out some pics.

Anonymous said...

Hey they are gorgeous photos! Love the memories they inspire.

Yolande said...

OMG I agree I saw these photos and thought WOW how wonderful... and look at that background with all those book titles...how super cool.

Michelle said...

Dems are purrty!!! Would love to see the red hair! Oh well can wait for CC