Saturday, July 01, 2006

This is me...

Well last night I joined in on the Scrapbook Outlet CyberCrop. What bedlam. Loads of ladies chatting online at once and challenges to do. I could hardly drag myself from the screen to do any scrapping. Too scared I might miss something lol.

I completed an 8x8 layout challenge of ME. I'm trying to add some feminine touches to my layouts so I used lace and beads....see how the embellishment matches my earrings...see....clever eh!!!!
Will do the winter challenge by tomorrow night. I don't have many winter photos, but have a lovely one of the boys together in the snow at the Antartic Centre years ago, so I'll use that.

I have another training and assessment for something I am doing tomorrow afternoon so better find time to do the reading for that too.

I have a friend coming round to learn to scrapbook fior the next 4 Monday nights so that will be good fun. I love 'converting' people.

Cheers

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasn't it fun! the only time I left the computer was to find nail polish ... I knew I had somewhere lol for the toenail challenge

Roo said...

Cool lo. It was fun last night, utter bedlam is right! lol.

Unknown said...

Amazing LO SAndra you look like you had fun. I would have liked to join in but had relatives staying.

Delys said...

Both Andrea and I saw your LO together and we both went wow! Love the Lace and more feminine look. I had fun too but got annoyed that everytime..just before a new challenge was announce I got kicked out! Great fun though!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Sandra. very pretty. I bet you are enjoying your scrap night tonight.

Lynda said...

Love that layout Sandra, and good on you for completing it. I haven't done any of the challenges yet, but I do have them on my list.

lianne said...

Seems everyone was in on the cyber crop and I didn't even know about it. Bummer. Hey I love your Summer 'boy' layout Sandra. And your challenge one - very cool.

Yolande said...

Love this...but I didn't see the matching embellishment. Now that is cool... did you make it match or use it IYKWIM...

Sandra said...

Yolande I made it...all part of my challenge to myself...see post above.