Monday, February 13, 2006

Yummo!!!

Here is the Sambuca dip recipie for those interested
1 x 250 gm pottle of sour cream, 2 tbsps brown sugar and a couple of good sloshes of Black Sambuca. Best left overnight to develop flavour. Serve with yummy fruit, marshmallows, choccie fish, choccie fish and more choccie fish. I think I invented it so any copyright/royalties/commision or 'whatever else you call it' can be paid in scrapping supplies to me!! LOL (or maybe I read it somewhere or stole it off someone else, I can't remember now)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there a story behind this recipe?

Yolande said...

hmmmm Dianna there is... I'm sure we planned a girls night and Sandra's bringing the dessert. She promised to add a few extra sloshes than the recipe states too just to add some fun to our somewhat boring lives... when was it again? LOL

Michelle said...

ok need to find a stash of sambuka. never seems to last long enuf... looking forward to that girls night!!

Delys said...

lol...I ll be there when is it! lol
Thanks for the recipe Sandra. Dont have any sambuca but will remember it for my birthday party.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good reason for Delys to make her cheesecake recipe too.

Michelle said...

ummm cheesecake!!