Sunday, February 26, 2006

So much to do....so little time




Well here a few more of my favourite layouts. These are ones from the 6x6 album I have done of my youngest son who we lost 2 years ago in a drowning accident. I have found 6x6, although a challenge to scrap layout and photo size wise, is a fabulous size to carry around with me in my (large!!) handbag. This means I can show people, talk about him and help people remember him and honour his life (because I have noticed people seem reluctant to talk about him, especially those who know him). Every layout in this album is a favourite, even though they are the first layouts I have done. But of course they all have special significance and meaning.

I'm feeling very tired today. Had no regattas this weekend but ended up on a maintenance working bee all day yesterday. I got very sunburnt (silly me) and now I have housework to do, pamphlets to fold, baking to do and I want to scrap!!! After my facilitation efforts earlier in the week (see earlier post) my supplies are in a mess. Also DH went to Wellington for a few days this week and popped into Kiwiscraps. He bought me all sorts of goodies and I want to play (stomps foot, sticks out bottom lip and throws paddy) I guess I won't get anything done if I'm on here all morning. LOL Might put some more layouts up later. Thanks for the comments

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sandra I've seen your album and it really touched me when I read and looked through it. Like Andrea says people don't know what to say maybe because they feel they might upset you talking about him.
Look the LO with you all as a family looks great.