Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What a huge day...


Well tonight I am exhausted. Today I took a team building exercise for a partner organisation (20 staff) and we did ...scrapcanvases!! I didn't teach them a specific design, but the basics really and they had a ball creating some awesome masterpieces. Some people had done a bit of crafty stuff before but many had done nothing. I had some help from a colleague who is a scrapbooker. I think I may have some converts now. They were all blown away by the concept and the feeling of having created something so beautiful. Many were brave and used 2 or 3 patterned papers. Here is a photo of some of their "collective works"
Boy am I tired now tho, mind you the 5am mornings don't help. Will start to upload for Liannes challenge of 10 favourite layouts tonight. Not sure if I have that many but will give it a go.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Mate that looks awesome... way to convert.....hope your dinner went well was thinking of you and your family:)

Unknown said...

Wow Wow Wow thats amazing I be all the staff are inspired well done.

Yolande said...

wow they all look so great. Must have had an awesome teacher. Way to go!